Batigoz Health Group, with its Human Resources Policy, continues to increase its capacity as a pioneer in the health sector by valuing its employees, open to change, pioneers in its field, using resources efficiently, being sensitive to the environment and occupational health and safety, adapting quality standards, continuously improving its technology, using human resources efficiently in the way of becoming a customer oriented company. The aim of our human resources policy is to realize planning, selection and recruitment of human resources; commissioning of service units; development; planning, implementation and implementation of training needs; determination of competencies; Performance management, carrier planning of human resources in terms of scientific methods for our employees.
The basic principles of our human resources policy;
• To establish and implement the system for the determination, selection and recruitment of the human resources that will enable our company to perform its activities effectively and efficiently,
• To determine and implement the training programs aiming to gain the knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviours necessary to ensure that our personnel do not fall back from all kinds of developments and changes occurring in the nature of their work, to increase their duty satisfaction and to be more successful in the business environment, and to evaluate their results in favour the company,
• To develop a performance management system that will allow the personnel to see the results of their own work in terms their outputs and to evaluate the results of their individual success,
• To establish and implement a career management system that ensures the continuous improvement of the personnel within the organization, preparing themselves for the responsibilities of their position, and ensures the most effective evaluation of our employees at all levels willing to take responsibility,
• To make business analysis in order to collect information about the scope, human resource requirement and working conditions of the work carried out in the institution, and to evaluate this information, to prepare job descriptions in accordance with changing conditions,
• To develop systems that will promote success and creativity by providing working conditions appropriate to the quality of the service carried out. To incent the potential of making and being useful in human beings, to make them do it by thinking and questioning every job they do, to make use of their knowledge and experience for the benefit of the institution and employees, to increase the participation of all employees in corporate activities through creative and innovative self-ideas by motivating them through recognition and appreciation, and to ensure that creative ideas are implemented in the most effective manner.
• To give direction to the applications to be made by taking opinions of the employees through surveys and similar ways,
• To ensure the establishment of "Corporate Culture and Consciousness" by meeting the social and cultural needs of the personnel,
• To create an understanding of sustainable among the employees in order to meet today's requirements in a way that will not reduce the resources of future generations. to increase the awareness of environmental and socio-economic aspects of the aims in order to create the long term values instead of focusing only on short-term solutions when planning their strategy.
• Occupational health and Safety; To ensure occupational health and safety in our activities and to protect our natural environment, to be respectful to human and environment, to develop systems to prevent occupational accidents, to take the Occupational Health and Safety and Environment factor in our projects, to be able to intervene in emergency situations, to be transparent to our stakeholders in our practices.